- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage (casings removed and crumbled)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 12 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb penned pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 12 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp s fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat oil in hot pan, and add sausage, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Break apart and cook until no longer pink and add cream — simmer on low.
- Add pasta to boiling water — when the pasta's ready, so is the sausage.
- Drain pasta and add to sausage.
- Add butter, Parmesan cheese & parsley — mix well.
- Sprinkle with a little more cheese of course and serve.