- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 t. chili powder
- 2 t. cumin
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/4 t. salt
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed to serve
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 13×9 baking dish. Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions in the dish.
In a small bowl combine the oil and spices. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve with warmed tortillas and enjoy!!